Thursday, October 14, 2010

Slacker

So the top blankey from the last post ended up like this:


I made it for a sorority sister's new legacy and she LOVED it. I've two more in progress right now, a blue v-stitch for my nephew Brewer and a multicolored one in the above pattern for my niece. I did a large granny square for my nephew and didn't take a pic before I gave it to him! :( He loved it though!

I'm going a bit slower...looking forward to knitting some scarves when I finish the blankets! I've also got two Halloween costumes to make and want to crank out a Halloween pillowcase dress for the princess next week.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I found the craft section at the library and there's a whole shelf of knitting and crochet books. I can't wait to go back without kids and check it out!

    We should have a knitting/crochet moms' night out/in.

    ReplyDelete